- Start Outlook Express. Click on Tools in the menu bar and then go to Accounts.
- Click on the Mail tab.
- click on the Add button and then on Mail
- Enter your name in the Display Name field and click on the Next button.
- Enter the full email address and click on the Next button.
- the incoming email server is POP3.
- The incoming and outgoing email servers are mail.yourdomain.com where yourdomain.com is your domain name.
- click next
- complete the fields for Account Name and Password, the account name is your full email address.
- click Next
- click Finish
- 2 Users Found This Useful
Check your email using Roundcube webmail client, follow these steps: Log in to your cPanel...
An email autoresponder is a feature that automatically sends a pre-set response to anyone who...
Email auto responders will automatically send a customized auto response (that you compose) to...
A POP (Post Office Protocol) account for email is a type of email account that stores incoming...
Email forwarding is a feature that allows you to automatically redirect emails from one email...