With Webstyles, your site and data is safe, secure and available from anywhere in the world. To give you an idea, we have 27,000+ sq. m of non-raised floor and 25,000+ sq. m of raised floor data centre space. Our facility is secured with 24x7 video monitoring and armed security, and controlled by a combination of proximity cards and biometric hand scanners.
What does this all mean?
It means that your site and data are in good hands. Moreover, we have technical staff on-site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year.
The data centres have multiple utility feeds from separate substations with diverse building entry- engineered for high-density and critical power needs.
Two feed (primary) UPS systems:
- One 3-module (N+1) 750kVA unit
- One 4-module (N+1) 2,000kVA unit
Two feed (redundant) UPS systems:
- One 1-module 750kVA unit
- One 2-module 1000kVA unit
- One 2MW and ten 500kW diesel powered generators (N+1 capacity)
- Control via dual PSSI static switchgear units
- 7,500 litre on-site fuel storage tank + 19,000 litre fuel tank
- Redundant cooling towers.
- Multiple pumps (N+1) to circulate water to CRAC units.
- Multiple CRAC units setup in a zone configuration.
- 36,000 gallon storage tank to hold make-up water for cooling towers.
- Private well to supply make-up water (well is backed up by city water).
- Level 3 (10 Gbps).
- NLayer (10 Gbps).
- XO (10 Gbps).
- PCCW/BTN (2 Gbps).
- BGP Optimized